Just a quick post to bring some dates to your attention in case you missed them. We are going to be on our annual holidays, for 2 weeks, at the end of September into October.
Specifically from 22nd September – 07th October inclusive.
We’ve posted these dates previously in the pinned availability post a few months ago but we just want to make sure everyone is aware well in advance. There will be no walks, pet sitting or boarding scheduled for these dates.
While we are on the topic of holidays can we also ask that all regualr clients who know what holidays they are taking later in the year please notify us in advance. We do not over book our services and we do regularly turn away other clients and enquries as we assume regular bookings will be continuing as normal. By letting us know in advance allows us to fill free time slots with other clients or enquiries.
Last minute notifications of holidays really do leave us in rather awkward situations. Please do think ahead and let us know your plans as much as possible!
Upcoming Dates to Note
We have a few dates upcoming this year that we not be able to offer any service on. We’ve outlined these below and would love if you can all pop them in your diary for future reference:
– Friday 24th – Monday 27th inclusive.May 2017
– Saturday 06th
– Saturday 13th
– Saturday 20thAugust 2017
– Friday 04th – Tuesday 08th inclusive.
– Friday 24th – Monday 27th Aug inclusive – tentative
– Saturday 22nd Sept – Sunday 07th October inclusive.
– Saturday 23rd December ’17 – Sunday 07th January ’18 inclusive.There will be no scheduled dog walks during the Christmas & New Year holidays.Festive Pet Sitting & Home BoardingWe are available for pet sitting & home boarding bookings during the above listed Christmas & New Year period. Contact us here for availability.See our update for December & January for full details on our Christmas holidays & schedule.
If anyone has any questions please do pop us a mail.
Regards & Woofs,